Narnia: The Second Dimension
Welcome to the Narnia RPG Forum!
We hope you enjoy your stay here. This is an online Roleplay Forum. Please Log In, of if your now Registered, click the Register Button.
Welcome to the Narnia RPG Forum!
We hope you enjoy your stay here. This is an online Roleplay Forum. Please Log In, of if your now Registered, click the Register Button.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narnia was not destroyed in the Last Battle. Aslan did not mention a second dimension, ruled over by the Falcon Lord, Erai. However, it is amazingly dangerous, with wholly new creatures. Could you survive? For Narnia Fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello all and Welcome to the World of Narnia. We are currently still under construction so please bare with us. If you have any questions about the forum please PM The Falcon Lord.Thank you for your patience.

An Arrow Through the Air

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoenix_Midnight
Newcomer
Newcomer
Phoenix_Midnight

Profession: Archer
Side: Narnia

An Arrow Through the Air Empty
PostSubject: An Arrow Through the Air   An Arrow Through the Air Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:06 am

Arixo sat on top of a wall in the courtyard looking out to the people who were enjoying the warm day. Though it was slightly windy. Arixo's hair was in a ponytail as always, and a few strands were blowing in the wind. Grabbing an arrow from her quiver, Arixo studied it. It was a pure black arrow with a sharp obsidian tip. After a few minutes, she then heard an unusual cry. Arixo looked around to find a boy, about six-years-old, crying. 

Dropping down from the wall, she walked up to him. "What's wrong?" she asked kneeling down to his height. "M-my sister's note to my mum flew away in the wind," he mumbled. "Mum is sick, and this is the special note my sister and I will give her so she'll feel better."  Arixo looked up and saw a piece of white paper fluttering in the sky. Arixo grabbed an arrow from her quiver and aimed it at the note. Letting the arrow fly, it almost missed the note because of the wind, but the arrow caught the corner and implanted it on a wall. 

Leading the boy over to the wall, Arixo plucked the arrow out of the wall, and she handed the note to the young boy.  "Thank you!" the boy cried happily, then ran away to another young girl that must be his sister. 

Arixo nodded mutely after the boy, and looked around to see if she can use anything for a practice target, because she was rather apparently bored out of her mind.
Back to top Go down

An Arrow Through the Air
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narnia: The Second Dimension :: RP Locales :: Narnia :: Great Narnian Castle-
Jump to: